Saturday, January 24, 2015

Quick Update

I'm so sorry it's been taking me a while to update the blog. The past few days were blissfully uneventful. We had a nice 3 day break from clinic where we lounged around and spent time as a family. I am so thankful for these quiet moments.

Ava had clinic today and her glucose levels went down! This is the most exciting news of the week because she had some very high levels that were concerning to the doctors. The last thing they wanted to add was the worry of diabetes but, by eliminating all unnecessary sugars, we were able to bring it down. Woohoo! As for baby boy, he still has one week before his official arrival. I have been having some irregular contractions so I will keep everyone updated!

Thank you for your prayers and your constant love and support!  We are so blessed.


No comments: