"Many are the plans in a man's heart,
but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails."
The Lees were originally trying to fly back next Friday, but it looks like they'll be coming home this Sunday instead. Children's Hospital in Milwaukee wants to get Ava started on aggressive chemo as soon as possible (the Mylotarg treatment), so she needs to be there on Monday. They will likely come back on Sunday night sometime, then drive to Milwaukee on Monday. Mike and the younger two will probably commute back and forth, sleeping at home. Esther's parents will leave Seattle this Sunday, driving the minivan home.
Please pray for Ava's continued health and protection, especially as they will likely need to fly a commercial airline and go through airports, surrounded by people and all sorts of germs.
Plans are underway to help declutter the Lee house this weekend, and those plans will continue unchanged. However, if you are sick, kindly excuse yourself from helping, no one will judge you. :)
Please pray for Esther's parents' safe drive home, and for God's continued leading, resting and trusting in His great love. We do not see what the future holds, but we know that He is already there, and we choose to believe that His presence is enough. Thanks for your prayers for wisdom regarding Ava's treatment. The power of you, as the community, has been a great blessing.